Kim Andre Fosslien Ottesen
Designer and Creative Technologist. Co-Founder of Opening Hours. Previously at Snøhetta (2013–2021) and Heydays (2021–2023).
Some more or less recent work:
- Digital spatial design and artwork for ARY
- Opening Hours brand, custom type and website
- Future concept for Google Seed Studio (NDA)
- Health tech for Aidn (TBA)
- Personalized news app for Amedia (TBA)
- Generative logo tool for Norselab
- Website and identity for Heydays
- Identity and web for Ava Ocean
- AI artwork for ARY
- AI generated typeface
- Generative artwork "Spacelike"
- Identity and website for Peder Lund
- Receipt printer software for Asian Persuasion exhibition at Grafill
- Visual identity for the Wikipedia Movement
- Identity and website for Bjarne Melgaard Enterprise
- Wayfinding and Signage for Le Monde Group Headquarters
- Exhibition and books for Munchmuseet
- E-commerce and identity for YME Universe
- Type design "Reformat Grotesk"
- Website for Vestre
- Website for Saferock
- Website for Under
- Book design "Emma and Edvard Looking Sideways: Loneliness and the Cinematic"
- Website and identity for North Of
- Website and identity for The Norwegian Soloist's Choir
- Identity and kit for FC Oslo
- Website for Living the Nordic Light
- E-commerce and identity for Cinemateket
Awards including D&AD Yellow Pencil, ADC Silver Cube, Red Dot Design Awards, European Design Awards Silver, Gulltaggen Gold, DOGA Awards for Design and Architecture, The Most Beautiful Books in Norway and Visuelt Best of Show.
Examiner, lecturer and guest teacher at Westerdals Oslo ACT 2015–2019. Guest reviewer at AHO (The Oslo School of Architecture and Design) 2021–2022. Board member of Grafill Interactive since 2014, arranging talks and workshops. Jury member Visuelt 2016 and Gulltaggen 2021.
Research and thoughts on Are.na.
Please get in touch via email or Twitter.