Kim Andre Fosslien Ottesen
Senior designer and developer working with people and technology. Currently Heydays (2021–). Marius.kim after hours. Previously at Snøhetta (2013–2021).
Some more or less recent work:
- Generative logo tool for Norselab
- Website and identity for Heydays
- AI artwork for ARY
- AI generated typeface
- Generative artwork "Spacelike"
- Visual identity for the Wikipedia Movement
- Identity and website for Bjarne Melgaard Enterprise
- Wayfinding and Signage for Le Monde Group Headquarters
- Exhibition and books for Munchmuseet
- E-commerce and identity for YME Universe
- Type design "Reformat Grotesk"
- Website for Vestre
- Website for Saferock
- Website for Under
- Book design "Emma and Edvard Looking Sideways: Loneliness and the Cinematic"
- Website and identity for North Of
- Website and identity for The Norwegian Soloist's Choir
- Identity and kit for FC Oslo
- Website for Living the Nordic Light
- E-commerce and identity for Cinemateket
Awards including D&AD Yellow Pencil, ADC Silver Cube, Red Dot Design Awards, European Design Awards Silver, Gulltaggen Gold, DOGA Awards for Design and Architecture, The Most Beautiful Books in Norway and Visuelt Best of Show.
Examiner, lecturer and guest teacher at Westerdals Oslo ACT 2015–2019. Guest reviewer at AHO (The Oslo School of Architecture and Design) 2021–2022. Board member of Grafill Interactive since 2014, arranging talks and workshops. Jury member Visuelt 2016 and Gulltaggen 2021.
Research and thoughts on Are.na.
Please get in touch via email or Twitter.